Monday, November 3, 2008

We Love Halloween!

Halloween was a whirlwind this year! Mommy finished sewing the costumes just in time, and we spent the day traveling to Daddy's work, Gma and Gpa Ostlers, and then finished the night off with a chili dinner and trick-or-treating at Gma and Gpa Wilde's house. We had so much fun! Sophie dressed up as a Monarch butterfly and Max was a dragon. Max was quick to point out that, "I'm a nice dragon Mommy, not a scary one." He called his costume "My Halloween." All day long he kept asking," Mom, can I take off my Halloween yet?" I think the hat bugged him.



Visiting Daddy's Office
The highlight of the night for Max was answering the door at Grandma's house. He liked this better than actually trick-or-treating himself. Each time the doorbell rang he would exclaim, "Grandma! Hurry! There's some more peoples here!" What fun memories!


Max's Preschool Halloween Party & Parade

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Both costumes are adorable! Great job, Jacy!

Tonya said...

You made the costumes??? WOW you are amazing. I told my kids to go pick something from the box. ha ha ha...Oh, how things change over the years :) Your kids are adorable, thanks for sharing!

Stepper the Mighty said...

Wyatt was a dragon, too!

Sweet!

Tracy has a big blue truck said...

HI Jacy! I love tracking your blog. But it's April! We need new pics of Max and Sophie! Love, Tracy